Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Don’t let it rain on your parade

Don’t let it rain on your parade



After a recent shopping trip I was left positively unenthralled by this season’s colours: black, beige, grey and even greige. Personally, I find that as the days become colder and the evenings darker, I need something bright and fun to banish the blues, or should I say blacks and greys. So when choosing an umbrella, how it looks is my number one priority. Living in Britain, the practicality of my umbrella is a given. Any umbrella that can’t stand up to our gale force winds and won’t keep me dry is not worth having at all. That’s I was particularly drawn to these lovely lace effect T-box umbrellas.





They are sturdy and practical – the domed shape will ensure that I stay dry - as well as fun and pretty. They feature a lovely lace design in 5 great colours with hanging silver-coloured charms on the handle. For me the lace design, elegant shape and feminine colours evoke the umbrella that style icon Audrey Hepburn carried as Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady.



So make sure you check out D2D today to get your hands on one of these fun and stylish T-box umbrellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment