Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

The one I’ve been dreaming of: the WiKi WIRELESS iMusic Pillow


The one I’ve been dreaming of: the WiKi WIRELESS iMusic Pillow

In my blog post of the 26th of October I wrote about the benefits of listening to music and audio books for helping you get to sleep. When I saw the musical travel pillow, I really thought I had seen it all. But Then the WiKi iMusic Pillow arrived at D2D. This musical pillow is completely wireless! The WiKi iMusic Pillow’s wireless technology allows you to transmit audio from any source, an iPod, computer, radio or even a television. What’s more it looks and feels just like a normal pillow making it perfect for everyday use. Just like the musical travel pillow, you are able to control the volume so that only you can hear it and your partner can sleep in peace. A fantastic Christmas gift for any music lovers!

Don’t forget to check out this fantastic new product brand on D2D.

No comments:

Post a Comment